- How To Schedule Report Sendings
- Saving sending templates
- Why have my scheduled reports been pause
- For what reasons are scheduled reports stopped
- How to identify erroneous reports
- Where to Find the List of Scheduled Reports
How to Schedule Report Sendings
To schedule and automate the regular sending of reports, go to the “Scheduled Reports” tab in the navigation bar on the right. You will then be redirected to the Scheduled Report interface.
Click on “New” and then “Create Report” in the action bar, and follow the steps.
The first step is to attach a particular report that needs to be sent regularly. Click on “Attach a Report”.
You will see a drop down menu of all your reports. Use the search bar to find the report you want to schedule.
Then select the format in which you’d like to receive the report (PDF or CSV).
Make sure you choose CSV if your report contains only tables as graphs are not compatible with the CSV format and hence will not be displayed.
Note: You can add up to 4 reports to be sent
You can also select a pre-existing template for the report to be sent. By clicking on the “Template” button, a drop down menu appears with the relevant templates.
The “Send Test” button allows you to test out the scheduled sending.
Please note: This action for not generate reports, its a test email.
Select the frequency at which you would like to receive your scheduled report and it will be sent to you automatically. You have a choice of receiving a report every day, week or month. Ensure you select the date and time to receive your report.
Finally, you can name the scheduling and select the language in which you wish to receive your report in (French or English). You can also classify it into a group.
You may choose how you’d like to receive your report - as a link that will open the file on the Myposeo paltform from where you can download it directly, or as a file attachment.
Once you have filled all the necessary fields, click “Approve and Schedule Report
If you need to send your report immediately and do not want to wait for the next scheduled date, you may do so by:
- Going back to the Scheduled Reports interface
- Clicking on the 3 dots on the right of the Report you want to send
- Choose “Send now” and Confirm the action
The report will then be sent to the email address assigned to the report immediately.
Saving sending templates
In order to optimise your time when automating your reporting, all the elements of your scheduled mailings are now saved in the mailing templates.
You will find this new feature in the "Sending configuration" step:
The email template will then be available when creating a new report.
You can configure daily, weekly or monthly templates and inject the reports of your choice.
Why have my scheduled reports been paused?
Myposeo has an automatic mail pause system.
The sending detected by the system are therefore in "stopped" status and this is visible in the list of scheduled reports in the reporting tool > "status" column:
This has been put in place to prevent recipients from receiving empty, erroneous or partial reports.
For what reasons are scheduled reports stopped?
Here are the messages that can be displayed in the interface:
- Report with inactive blocks
- Case study: one of your reports contains as a source a tool that is no longer part of the offer. The data is therefore no longer accessible and the block is deactivated. The report must therefore be updated to remove the empty blocks.
- Report deleted
- At least one report included in the scheduled sending has been deleted. In this case, you can edit the transmission to delete or change the report. Then simply reactivate the transmission and it will be rescheduled.
- Report with deleted projects
- A report can contain blocks from different projects. If at least one project is deleted, then the report is considered to contain blocks in error. You can then update the report and restart sending.
How to identify erroneous reports?
From the list of reports, you have the possibility to filter on "deleted projects".
Where to Find the List of Scheduled Reports
Under the Scheduled Reports tab