How to configure the Myposeo Plugin
n order to configure the module, you will have two options available to you:
- Go to the Wordpress catalogue of extensions
- Search for "Myposeo"
- Click on "Download"
- go to the "Extensions" tab
- click on "Add"
- Type "Myposeo" in the search bar on the right of the screen
After downloading, log in to your Myposeo user area and follow the steps below:
- Click on the "Config" button at the top right of the screen.
- Copy the API private key.
- Connect to Wordpress and click on the Myposeo plugin, then click on "Settings" again and paste the API key into the block dedicated to it.
- Select the campaign you want to monitor and validate
SEO tracking of keywords from Wordpress
Once the installation is complete, you can display the keyword tracking table for your campaigns:
Here is the list of indicators in the SEO Monitoring table:
- Position start date
- Position end date
- Search volume
You will also have the possibility to filter the data by:
- Search engine