In this case study, you will learn how to set up a local SEO Rank Tracking project. A key component of our solution is to help you monitor and improve your visibility on keywords, based on geographical areas. For example: How effective are the keywords «Cheap hotel» for Paris, New York, or London
To do this, go to your Myposeo interface:
1. Click on the “SEO Rank Tracking” tab
2. Click on “New” > Set up campaign
3. Enter URL of your domain
4. Add your keywords
5. Select desktop/mobile
6. Select the search engine and the extension
7. Add cities
8. Click on “Access project“
A list of project appears with your new project
9. Click on the Location tab in the “Keywords” tab
You automatically get a table that shows you the keyword rankings per city.
With the SEO Rank Tracking tool and this project configuration, you can monitor the keywords’ rankings in different cities.
Please note it is possible to distingue between Desktop and Mobile rankings.