Small optimisation in the SEO visibility audit module on data presentation.
In a detailed audit, when you go to the "Ranked domains" tab, we added several additional data views:
- RAW Data: this view allows you to visualise all the indicators (KPI's) available on the ranked domains.
Note that the more columns you display, the longer the loading time will be. For this purpose, we offer 4 other views dedicated and optimised for the analysis of:
- Global visibility: This view allows you to identify the most visible actors of your analysis, in particular thanks to the total volume of keywords ranked and also the weighted average ranking (WAR) which weights the average position according to the volume of keywords.
- Positions: Here you can analyse in more detail the distribution of ranked keywords by results page depth, by position range. Thus you will have a better understanding and weighting of the presence vs. visibility of sites.
- SERP presence: Analyse, in number of keywords, the positions according to the types of universal search results. To be compared with the ranking opportunities identified in the SERPs
- Rich Snippet: Analyse, in number of keywords, the positions according to the results containing the types of rich snippet. To be compared with the ranking opportunities identified in the SERPs