Dear Myposeo users, hello!
For those who would have missed it, this article aims to introduce you to some very practical new features when it comes to exporting dashboard data for use in a spreadsheet program or for presentation in slides or other presentations.
Where can I find these new features?
In your dashboard reports, when you move the mouse over a graph you will find a menu (3 vertical points) at the top right of the block:
You previously had the following options:
- Full screen: As its name suggests, this allows you to display the graph over the entire size of the browser window
- Export to PNG: Export the graph in PNG image format
- Export to CSV: This allows you to retrieve the raw data in CSV format and thus process these data in a spreadsheet or other format
Here is the rendering for the example of the graph above:
And the new features:
- Copy the image to the clipboard => Allows you to quickly copy/paste the graphic image from your dashboard to your presentation or email.
- Copy data to clipboard => Allows you to quickly copy/paste raw data.
New features for tables:
You already had the possibility to export the table data to CSV and now you can too:
- Copy the rendering to the clipboard => This copies the HTML of the table and thus the style and data are copied. You have the same rendering in your presentation slide
- Here is an example of how to use it, very useful to copy/paste your table in Google Slide and then edit it