The physical position tells you if the ad found is at the top of the page, on the right of the page or at the bottom of the page, i.e. the 3 spaces reserved for advertising by the search engine.
Articles in this section
- How to View Keywords that Trigger Pages
- Why Some Keywords Don’t Appear
- Physical Position per PPC Ad
- Search Volume Column
- Are Rich Snippets Considered in The Analysis?
- Are Universal Search Results Considered in The Analysis?
- How to Find Competitors
- Keywords Extracted
- Why did the Keywords come out While my Site was Ranked?
- Icon in Position Column