The estimated page traffic is calculated by carrying out the total amount of the traffic generated on all the keywords that trigger the site’s result on the SERP.
Articles in this section
- How to View Keywords that Trigger Pages
- Why Some Keywords Don’t Appear
- Physical Position per PPC Ad
- Search Volume Column
- Are Rich Snippets Considered in The Analysis?
- Are Universal Search Results Considered in The Analysis?
- How to Find Competitors
- Keywords Extracted
- Why did the Keywords come out While my Site was Ranked?
- Icon in Position Column