The competition index of a keyword is calculated from a weighting of the Universal Search Results, SEO and PPC results of each domain detected on the first page of results.
Articles in this section
- How to View Keywords that Trigger Pages
- Why Some Keywords Don’t Appear
- Physical Position per PPC Ad
- Search Volume Column
- Are Rich Snippets Considered in The Analysis?
- Are Universal Search Results Considered in The Analysis?
- How to Find Competitors
- Keywords Extracted
- Why did the Keywords come out While my Site was Ranked?
- Icon in Position Column