For bulk keyword imports, you could use a CSV or Excel sheet to import all the keywords at once. But you need to follow a certain format so the platform can read the data properly and add the data into the correct fields.
The format to be followed is as follows:
You can also download an example file from here:
- Keyword group: the name of the keyword group to which the keyword will belong
- Keywords: your keywords that you want to track
- Engines: the search engine that will be scanned (google / bing / yahoo)
- Country: the country you wish to collect the data from
- Language: language of the country you want to optimise for
Note: A list of Search Engines/ Country / Languages is available from the following page: https://account.myposeo.com/d/account/tracking/configuration
If you enter a search engine that does not exist, the keywords will not be added.