When you delete or archive a project, the project no longer exists and hence all ranking calculations are terminated. If the rankings continued to be calculated, your credits would be used for a project that no longer exists since it was deleted.
Articles in this section
- How Keyword Rankings are Calculated
- Why have the Ranking Calculations in a Deleted Project Stopped?
- How is the Data Calculated?
- How Ups and Downs are Calculated
- Is an Impression Added when the Platform Scans your Campaign?
- Why is the Avg. Position on Myposeo different from Adwords?
- Why is the CPC on Myposeo different from Adwords?
- How Often is the Data Updated?