Pixel ranking refers to the number of pixels between the position of your website on the Search Engine Results Page (SERP) and the top of the page. The goal is to have the lowest possible pixel position i.e. the minimum distance between the top of the page and your website position as this ensures that you are closer to the top of the page, and therefore will have better visibility on the SERP.
Articles in this section
- Can I view multiple pages for a keyword?
- How is a Domain’s Estimated Traffic calculated?
- What is a Similarity Rate?
- How are Competitors Ranked?
- Why Can I Only See Organic Results?
- How to Interpret the Pie Charts in the Overview Tab
- How is the average position of a page calculated?
- How to Display all Keywords on One Page?
- How to filter Keyword Data by Device and Search Engine
- How to Filter through Keyword Groups