Myposeo scans the search engine 6 times a day to update your site’s rankings and those of your competitors. The rankings may vary according to different search parameters (different devices, geographical restriction). Our average position is the actual position according to the selected parameters while Google performs an overall average on the display of your ads
Articles in this section
- How Keyword Rankings are Calculated
- Why have the Ranking Calculations in a Deleted Project Stopped?
- How is the Data Calculated?
- How Ups and Downs are Calculated
- Is an Impression Added when the Platform Scans your Campaign?
- Why is the Avg. Position on Myposeo different from Adwords?
- Why is the CPC on Myposeo different from Adwords?
- How Often is the Data Updated?